Live-in care in the comfort of your own home
The Benefits of Live-in Care:
- Reduce the amount of time spent in hospital.
- Avoid the move to a residential care home.
- Reduce the likelihood of being readmitted to hospital.
- It is more comfortable at home.
- Keep in touch with family and friends.
- Provide your loved ones with the comfort that someone is on hand to help.
- Enjoy a higher level of personal independence.
- Choose what you want to eat and have it cooked the way you like it.
- Gives you the flexibility and freedom to get out and about with help.
- Live-in Care helps you and your spouse stay at home together.
- Allows you to keep your pets and have help caring for them.
Meet our Live-in Care Manager, Aneesa
“I manage the live-in care side of our business, helping to build tailored support for our clients to keep them in their own homes for as long as possible.
I have always enjoyed looking after people and get a great deal of satisfaction by enabling people to lead an independent life. My first care job was a Carer, and I have since dedicated my life to Care!
Throughout my time in the care sector I have sadly witnessed poor care, and people not receiving the right support- this has made me determined to provide the best care and support that I possibly can.”